Thursday, April 16, 2009

ah summer...lovely summer

And after May 2nd, I won't have to worry about homework, or tests, or going to classes. I will be free do as I choose.

Well, besides my new job and planning a wedding and getting married and moving in with a boy and all that jazz.

Free, I tell you, free.

And as a free woman, I choose to do this:

Traveling via books.
It's one of the reasons I read.

6 books which will take me far, far away from little ol' Oklahoma:

1. The Charlemagne Pursuit by Steve Berry
2. The Namesake by Jhumpra Lahiri
3. The Reincarnationist by M.J. Rose
4. Ophelia by Lisa Klein
5. The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood
6. The Monster of Templeton by Lauren Groff

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for signing up for my challenge! I know what you mean about "free" woman after finals --- I am anxiously awaiting May 15 :)

    You have a great list of books for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete